Re: [css3-animations] steps() timing function sometimes unintuitive

On Wednesday 2012-12-19 10:29 -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I propose another steps value: step-mid. It splits the animation curve
> into n segments, makes the first n-1 do step-end behavior, and leaves
> the last to just run normally.  The above example could instead be
> written as "steps(4, step-mid)" and have this behavior:

I like the idea, but I find the name confusing; it sounded like
something that would give the first and last steps half the duration
of the other steps.  (I also find the description quoted above
confusing, but the rest of the email made it clear.)

-David