Re: [css3-syntax] !important is ASCII case-insensitive

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr> wrote:
> §3.5.1
>> Generally, properties are declarations inside of style rules, and
>> descriptors are declarations inside of at-rules.
>
> I find this a bit misleading: some at-rules contain property declarations.
> Just like each at-rule has to define if it’s declaration-filled, rule-filled
> (or something else) in the former case it also has to define if it is
> property-filled or descriptor-filled.

That's why it's in a note, and starts with "generally".  It's usually
true, but not always.  ^_^

> By the way, do we have at-rules with a {} block that are neither
> declaration-filled nor rule-filled but require a more specific parser? If
> not, do we plan to never do that ever or should css3-syntax provide some
> kind of "hook" to enable extension in that direction?

Nope, CSS syntax is limited solely to at-rules, at-statements, style
rules, and declarations.  If we ever need anything else, it'll be
accompanied by a parser change.