Re: [css3-cascade] style attribute should override scoped style sheets

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Makes sense to me.  I think, though, that it makes the most sense as
> tying into scoping.  If we ever do the requested extension to the
> style attribute where you can embed rulesets, we'll want a style
> attribute on the child to override the style attribute on a parent
> targetting the child.

On further though, if we do make that change, we'll still want a style
attribute targetting a child to win over a scoped stylesheet scoped to
that child, I think.  Origin it is, then, and if we ever make that
change, it'll invoke the scoping rules as well.