RE: [css3-text] one dot leader (U+2024), vertical presentation form for vertical horizontal ellipsis (U+FE19)

> So, what should the behavior be for U+2024 and U+FE19?
> My reading of the current text is that this behavior is unspecified,
> i.e., these may be considered as soft break opportunities,
> but this is left UA dependent. Is that the intended reading?

Yes. As discussed before, CSS Text Level 3 recommends differences between line-break values. We made this list by hearing typographic experts in CJK, and also by referring existing products. U+2025 and U+2026 were in the list to behave differently between normal/strict and loose, but U+2024 and U+FE19 were not.

So UA may change their behavior/class between normal/strict and loose, or keep consistent across values.

Regards,
Koji