Re: [CSSOM] Behavior of setting .style.foo to null

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Shane Stephens <shans@google.com> wrote:
>> That method is useless and not worth remembering. Good thing
>> removeProperty method does not actually remove a property, either,
>> because otherwise, you'd end up with typeof style.color ==
>> "undefined".
>
> Right, but we're talking about removing a declaration, not a property. Seems
> like removeProperty is just incorrectly named.

No, it removes CSS properties (and also descriptors, which is what we
call properties in at-rules).  "removeDeclaration" might be slightly
more accurate, given our terminology, but "removeProperty" isn't too
wrong.  (And it's not worth trying to fix it.)