Re: Next step for DAP Ambient Light Events

Le 22/08/12 17:43, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com a écrit :

> Doug
>
> What is the next step for the Ambient Light Events [1]?
>
> It seems we need to incorporate some changes related to levels of lighting, and it looks like the conversation on the list has reached a conclusion, is the following a proposal to work from: http://fremycompany.com/BG/2012/Ambient-light-sensors-and-CSS-Media-Queries-971/

Maybe this is more on the CSS WG side with help from your WG.
We could start discussing that for our next level of Media Queries
and have you involved to be sure it's consistent with the API.
I'm not sure we need a joint effort here. What you think? Doug?

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS Working Group, Co-chair