Re: CSS Testing Events 2012: Beijing and Paris

Le 22/08/12 11:49, François REMY a écrit :
> I can't promise 100% but I gonna try to attend the Paris event. However,
> I wonder if the dates shouldn't have been 27-28 oct to fit the week-end
> (now it starts on Friday).

Right. But the CSS WG will meet in Lyon on sunday. Since we don't want
to take the train at 6am to be in the meeting room at 9am, we need to
leave saturday afternoon or evening. Many of us travel from the US, and
jetlag does not help. Call that a compromise.

</Daniel>