Re: [css3-gcpm] maybe-floats vs "in-flow"

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:01:58AM +1000, I wrote:

> I think that the spec should at least draw attention to this sort of
> consequence of the float-or-in-flow decision for such a box.

In particular, the existing specified behaviour as I understand it
has significant implications for the architecture of print-based UAs
(or other non-interactive UAs), which might not otherwise have any need
to be able to make such deep modifications to the box tree after the
initial box tree is created and layout (coordinate assignment) has begun.

pjrm.