Re: [css3-namespace] Empty namespace vs. no namespace.

Le 13/08/2012 13:30, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
>>   Fromhttp://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-xml-names-20091208/#defaulting
> Exactly.
> And it says "The attribute value in a default namespace declaration MAY
> be empty. This has the same effect, within the scope of the
> declaration, of there being no default namespace". See the third
> example in section 6.2.

Indeed.

> So, yes, apparently you can "create an element with namespace name
> being the empty string" as Kenny said.

I get the opposite conclusion from the same data: whatever you try to
get such an element, you will either get an XML syntax error or an
element without a namespace.

Or do you see a "namespace name being the empty string" the same as "no
namespace"?

--
Simon Sapin