Re: Pseudo-element proposal

On 8/8/12 6:31 PM, "Jon Rimmer" <jon.rimmer@gmail.com> wrote:

>Great stuff. Any plans to work on sibling pseudos are part of this? I
>think ::next and ::prev were suggested as possibilities. They would be
>very useful in combination with Flexbox.

Our intent is to start with the smallest useful extension, then work
forwards from there. My hope is that as we work through how to make
multiple ::before and ::after pseudo-elements available, we will make
future extensions to sibling, wrapper and overflow pseudos easier. But
we'll have to see whether those latter extensions get added to this
proposal or become part of a next-level pseudo-element module.

Thanks,

Alan