Re: Pseudo-element proposal

I love that this is available in JS, a few of us have been proposing
that this is an excellent way to get things rolling, etc...

However, even in another thread today we were discussing prefixing,
forward compatibility, etc. and I feel like suggesting that this would
be even better if it did not try to literally polyfill something in
the native space which may or may not be implemented in the future
with similar/partial APIs or differences.  Does anyone else think that
it might be better to prefix the experimental pseudos?  In other
words, instead of:

::nth-last-pseudo(column, odd)

It would be something like...

::-x-nth-last-pseudo(column, odd)

I suppose see related threads for all of the rationale, but this
creates a nice author opt-in model which is clearly emulated at this
early phase -- shouldn't break when native are available even if there
are differences, etc...

-Brian