Re: [css4-images] First draft of css4-images, feedback requested

> Perhaps we could move the annotations to the front of the function,
> and then let the image alternatives trail off the end?  Actually, this
> sounds like a pretty good idea.

So, you mean that instead of something like image("arrow.png" ltr,
"arrow.gif" ltr), it would be image(ltr "arrow.png", "arrow.gif")? That
sounds good to me.

(BTW, as far as I can see, the grammar given in the current doc does not
seem to include ltr/rtl.)