Re: Region overflow proposal

On Tuesday 2012-08-07 15:49 +1200, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> Some restriction is needed to make sure the region boxes for an element are
> all of the same type. For example, 'display' changes in ::nth-region()
> definitely shouldn't be allowed.

I originally thought 'display' changes shouldn't be allowed.  And
then I couldn't figure out why it should really be a problem.
(Maybe anonymous box generation is, though.)  Though it might be a
good bit of extra work for no real gain.  (Though 'float' and
'position' changes seem likely to have some real use cases.)

-David