Re: [css3-conditional] value of CSSSupportsRule.conditionText

Le 06/08/2012 08:43, Daniel Glazman a écrit :
> Le 05/08/12 22:12, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>>>     @supports (a: 1/**/.1) {}
>>>
>>> I think you would want the condition to be serialized either as "(a: 1 .1)"
>>> or "(a: 1 0.1)" and not "(a: 1.1)" or "(a: 10.1)", even though there was
>>> originally no white space token between the two numbers.
>>
>> Good point.  I'll put an issue in Syntax for this.
> Given that comments are allowed anywhere between tokens but not inside
> tokens, that should already be the case, right?

The problem is when serializing tokens to a CSS string. Some tokens can
not be written next to each other because they would not have the same
meaning when tokenized again.

The example is 1/**/.1
If the tokenizer ignores comments, it will give two NUMBER tokens.
Serializing them naively gives 1.1, which is now a single token with a
different meaning.

--
Simon Sapin