Re: [css3-conditional] navigator.supportsCSS rather than window.supportsCSS

On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:03:19 +0200, Daniel Glazman

> Le 03/08/12 14:44, François REMY a écrit :
>> I remember I once proposed to use CSSDeclaration instead of the global
>> object.
>>
>> if(CSSDeclaration.isValid("color","red")) {
>> }
>>
>> or
>>
>> if(CSSDeclaration.isValid("color: red")) {
>> }
>
> That does make a lot of sense, indeed!

I assume you mean CSSStyleDeclaration rather than CSSDeclaration.

This makes some sense, but I am only moderately comfortable having it
attached to every instance of a CSSStyleDeclaration
in the document, despite the fact that the result does not depend on which
one you call it on.

  - Florian