Re: [css-regions] Region.flowFrom throwing exception

As long as there are ways to access the computed style of the region
container and there won't by any standalone Region objects, I agree the
flowFrom attribute is pretty useless. Option 1 seems to be the best.

However we should check for any weird behaviours in special cases such as
the region not being inserted in the DOM tree.

Andrei.