Re: Downloading specifications and comparing differences

Hi there,

There is a public CVS repository with all the CSS specs [1]. You can track the commits there to track changes. For convenience, there is an automated mailing list posting these commits [2], as well as a twitter feed [3].

[1]: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/csswg/
[2]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-commits/
[3]: https://twitter.com/csscommits

Lea Verou (http://lea.verou.me | @LeaVerou)