Re: [css3-exclusions] issues overlap at wide window sizes

On 4/25/12 9:58 AM, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:

>In this section:
>http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-exclusions/#exclusions-order

>there are two bug references:
>
>  # Bug-15183
>  # Is the CSS exclusions processing model incorrect?
>
>  # Bug-15083
>  # Concerns over Error accumulation vs. performance
>
>When I widen the window, these notes move into the left margin
>(probably because there are styles triggered by media queries), and
>the second one paints overtop of the first, completely obscuring the
>first.
>

>I'm a little concerned that editors are playing with fancy spec
>styling a bit too much without adequate testing.  It's important
>that our specs be readable and that everybody see the same content
>(for adequate review of what we're publishing).
>
>-David
>
>--
>𝄞   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   𝄂
>𝄢   Mozilla                           http://www.mozilla.org/   𝄂

Thanks for the report. I've fixed those bug references.

The note following (or next to) the bug references contains the text you
mentioned you wanted to see in the draft before the next WD publication.
Does this note address your concern?

Thanks,

Alan