Re: [css-selectors] :contains()

(12/04/20 16:48), Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> I think that can be solved using already existing features of CSS selector,
> especially level 4.
>
> p:contains('important'), p! *:contains('imporant')

I heard that (from [1], for what it's worth) the subject marker is going
to be removed soon for performance reasons, so ... we probably shouldn't
assume that this still exists.

> This is what I meant. The only thing really missing right now to be able to
> match against the content of text-nodes. Only :empty does that right now.

Sorry but I am lost here. May I ask for an example here?

> (Technically you will also miss the opportunity to match 'word' in something

[1] http://schedule.sxsw.com/2012/events/event_IAP10893

Cheers,
Kenny