Re: [css3-flexbox] Taking Flexbox to last call

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I agree that we should be able to enter LC when our expectation of resolving
> the remaining known issues during LC is reasonable. If we agree there is less
> than 6 weeks of work left and the rate of incoming issues is near-zero then
> we should err on the side of moving forward. That is easiest to agree on given
> a complete list of open issues; I don't see fantasai's on the wiki page though?

I'd been meaning to switch over to issue tracking in Bugzilla.  I've
now done so, and logged all open issues I could find in the mailing
list: https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=CSS&component=Flexbox

(I haven't yet closed the older issues that have been solved, so that
list has way more on it than it should.  I'll do so tomorrow morning.)