RE: [css3-flexbox] Taking Flexbox to last call

[Tab Atkins Jr.:]

> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
> wrote:
> > 1. I object to any layout spec going to LC without dbaron having
> > reviewed
> >   and signed off on each aspect of it. That's just asking for trouble.
>
> I think last time we talked about this, dbaron said he deferred to
> dholbert on this, and Daniel seems to be okay with the spec, as far as I
> can tell.
>
> > 2. There are still some pretty significant open issues, including
> >     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Feb/0743.html

> Is there any reason you expect resolving that to take longer than the 6-
> week LC period (I expect to resolve it before the end of this week).
>  Note that this is a minor issue, as it's solely a renaming, even if it
> has a somewhat larger effect over CSS as a whole (in the precedent it
> establishes for alignment properties).
>
> The other currently-open issues are similarly small.

I agree that we should be able to enter LC when our expectation of resolving
the remaining known issues during LC is reasonable. If we agree there is less
than 6 weeks of work left and the rate of incoming issues is near-zero then
we should err on the side of moving forward. That is easiest to agree on given
a complete list of open issues; I don't see fantasai's on the wiki page though?