Re: [css3-background] blending on 'box-shadow' and 'text-shadow'

I think this problem should be solved more generically, rather than
adding keywords to random properties. For example, the `difference`
blending mode could be used on text color to make it more legible
regardless of background. Or, blending modes on borders and/or
backgrounds could produce quite interesting effects. They could also
replace the `invert` keyword on `outline`.
Maybe a function that can be used in place of any <color> value?

Lea Verou (http://lea.verou.me | @LeaVerou)