Re: [css3-values] syntax identity of <url> (was: [css4-values] Templated URLs)

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.  It seems to muddy the water in
terms of being able to really understand pseudo elements and shadow dom...
when I read it, I get a sinking feeling that something is wrong either with
it or with my understanding.