Re: Suggestion: Realtime/time and date based transitions

I like the idea!
I see it more as a media selector extension, although the term "media" might
not be correct in this case:

@media screen and (min-time: time(12-25)) and (max-time: time(12-27)) {
  #merrychristmas {
    display:block;
    background-image:url(santa.jpg);
  }
  /*start snow animation etc.*/
}

The used time notation is just a basic idea:
time(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss)
Not specifying yyyy defaults to current year, not specifying a time part
defaults to 00:00:00.

cheers,
Michiel