Re: 回覆: 回覆: [css3-speech] Last Call for CSS Speech module

Hi Chen, I am not sure that [www-style] is the appropriate mailing list for this discussion, so please switch over to the active email thread at [epub-working-group]
:)

http://groups.google.com/group/epub-working-group/msg/8ccdaa19496a27f2

Cheers, Dan