RE: [css3-gcpm] paged presentations, page floats, paged navigation between documents

I wrote:

 > In Opera's experimental implementation (which I hope to release
 > shortly) we support ...

Builds for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android are now available:

  http://people.opera.com/howcome/2011/reader/

I'm euphoric that on-screen pages now has an implementation. Writing
demos -- linked from the above document -- bas been a spiritual
experience. I hope to share the euphoria with other members in this
group.

The user experience is best on tablets, but I think paged presenations
of common web content also has a role to play on desktops/laptops.

Cheers,

-h&kon