Re: [css3-flexbox] visibility:collapse on flexbox items

I see the benefit of something like visibility:collapse, but I don't see why
it should be restricted to tables/flexboxes.

We could instead:
1. Create a new value for visibility, collapse-for-real (with a better name)
that does the collapse behavior described below for all display types.
2. Make visibility:collapse do the behavior described below for all display
types.

If we could get away with 2 without backwards compatibility issues, I'd
prefer that.

Ojan