Re: [css3-animations] display:none, visibility:hidden and animations

On 10/3/11 11:52 AM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> Does that make sense ? And am I missing other interesting cases ?

It makes sense, insofar as the concept of "when" makes sense for "given
some particular display value".   I don't think you're missing any
interesting cases.

> Same 4 questions for visibility but there seems to be consensus in this case that there is no
> difference between visibility:hidden and visibility:visible.

Yeah, I think so.  Visibility is a pure paint-time affair, so animations
on visibility:hidden stuff can have very obvious effects.

-Boris