Re: Unprefixing CSS properties

I've been thinking about this issue for a long time, and I wrote some of
my thoughts and ideas here:
http://lea.verou.me/2011/11/vendor-prefixes-have-failed-whats-next/

(the blog post started as a mail to this list and then I thought it
might interest others too)

--
Lea Verou (http://lea.verou.me | @LeaVerou)