Re: [css3-writing-modes] Request to publish Last Call Working Draft

Are the *-start and *-end properties, as implemented in Firefox and WebKit,
relative to the element's direction or the element's parent's direction?
Please note that the same arguments that fantasai brought up for the
"CSS2.1/CSS3WM [issue] on nested bidi and breaking inlines across lines" (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011May/0186.html) applies to
these properties, in favor of using the element's parent's direction.

Also, do Firefox and Webkit handle the conflict between these values and
*-left and *-right in the same manner? I.e., do they both keep them as
separate properties until they have to be actually used for some element,
and then have the same policy re whether it is the logical or the physical
property that wins?

Aharon