Re: [css3-regions] OM for region content overflow

On 5/18/11 6:45 PM, "Alex Mogilevsky" <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:

> [...]

What if you had a named flow that contained one large element (and nothing
else), and the chain of regions associated with that named flow had a small
region followed by a large region. The large element would not fit in the
first region, but does fit in the second. Could the first region be "empty"
and the second region be "fit"? Do we need another value for "skipped"?