Re: proposed new module: css3 floats and positioning

On 05/18/2011 04:55 PM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:
> [...]

If there's a module that extends CSS2's positioning model (rather
than creating a new one), it should include the definitions for
CSS2's positioning model. This gives the opportunity to clean up
prose, make things more understandable, spec out areas that are
undefined, and ensure that the new model's integration is
well-defined with the old.

However, if the new "Positioning" module is largely orthogonal
to CSS2 abspos, then such an approach to scoping the module won't
make as much sense. :)

~fantasai