Re: proposed new module: css3 floats and positioning

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
> This module (as well as current CSS Exclusions) is trying to keep positioning and text wrapping separate, so having Floats and Positioning in separate specs may be reasonable.
>
> We are already adding new positioning options though ('position:page', possibly also 'position:column' and 'position:region', and grid positioning has to get into the mix), so we need a module now to define it.

I could add those to my draft as well.  Alternately, we could define
them in this draft for now, and move them over to my draft when I
start working on it.  I doubt it'll move fast enough to make this a
problem.  ^_^

> Are you suggesting starting css3-positioning as a separate module now?

Yes.  The WG resolved several months ago to take on my draft as a deliverable.