Re: [css3-regions] Feedback on regions document

On May 13, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:

> [...]

In the current draft, that was the intention. But with the latest discussion, our current thinking is to have something like:

@region <region_sel> {
	h1 { /* selects an h1 if _completely_ in region */ }
        h1:lines {/* selects only the lines that are in the region */}
}

Vincent