RE: [css3-regions] more feedback

I guess I wasn't sure what your point was either (on author vs. automatic). Just forget that comment then.

Anyway, we do have this rule in the regions spec that the last container behaves as a regular div, not producing a page break. I don't know why we want that, but I want to make sure it is possible to turn it off. Otherwise script that adds pages as needed will be complicated, slow, messy or all of the above.

My preference is to just not have this special last-page behavior. I can be convinced otherwise, but so far I have not seen a compelling use case.

Alex