Re: [css3-images] cross-fade()

To back up all the "I think"s with another, this looks correct. It
does seem a little strange to algebraically define how to linearly
interpolate the image size but then defer to Porter-Duff for addition,
though :)

It seems like the more important phrase to be careful with is "has a
global alpha applied to it." Is this defined elsewhere? It's not a
huge leap, but it seems better to just identify this as Porter-Duff's
dissolve operator and dispel any confusion about premultiplication or
whether all components are scaled equally.

Brendan