Re: [CSS21, section 11.1.2] specification on clip property can be and should be improved

On Monday 14 March 2011 16:41:19 John Jansen wrote:
> Hello Gérard,
>
> The CSSWG resolved not to make these changes to the CSS 2.1
> specification [1]. We will be reevaluating this issue for errata and
> future versions of CSS.

Since then I have, however, improved the image in the example slightly,
with arrows similar to the images you (Gérard) cited. That seemed an
easy and safe thing to do. I made a snapshot:
http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/draft-PR-
CSS21-201103XX/visufx.html#clipping

> Please respond before 18 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current
> resolution.
>
> [1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS

Bert