RE: [css3-background] Default shadow color

Thanks for the link.  I didn't have much luck finding that quickly on my own.

Interesting.  Well that at least helps that scenario.

> color: interpolated via red, green, blue and alpha components (treating each as a number, see below).
> Issue: Are the colors interpolated in premultiplied space or non-premultiplied space?

Has there been any recent activity on this Issue?

Also, I'm curious...
> shadow: interpolated via the color, x, y and blur components (treating them as
> color and numbers where appropriate). In the case where there are lists of shadows,
> the shorter list is padded at the end with shadows whose color is transparent and all
> lengths (x, y, blur) are 0.

How do you interpolate from inset to non-inset (and the reverse)?

from {
 box-shadow: 0 0 0 blue;
}
to {