Re: [css3-flexbox] getting multiline flexbox back into the spec

On 06/04/2011 01:40 PM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:
> [...]

Option 6:

   flex-orientation: rows | columns | horizontal | vertical

   flex-wrap: no-wrap | wrap | balance*

   flex-direction: [ forward | backward ] || reverse-stack

* taken from howcome's balance-lines suggestion, to show how it would be added
   if we decide to add it for flexbox

~fantasai