Re: [css3-animations] Effect of display:none and visibility:hidden on animations

Why is it not worthwhile?
Do you believe that the browser implementation will get too complex?

The current spec is only good for very simple content. I believe that it
will be much more powerful with a couple of small changes.
If people don't like 'display: none', maybe we can introduce another keyword
(like 'onstage: true/false') to accomplish the same thing.

Rik