Re: [css3-speech] cue volume

On 07/06/2011 05:50 PM, Daniel Weck wrote:
> Please verify that the updated prose makes sense, and looks implementable:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-speech/#mixing-props-voice-volume
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-speech/#cue-props

Um, I can't make sense of it.

I have a cue sound clip prerecorded by the author.
I have a computed voice-volume relative to medium.
And (as the UA), I have the actual value of medium, which cannot be calculated
from the document but is set by a user preference.

1. How do I, as the UA, set the volume of the cue?

2. How does the author, who doesn't know what 'medium' computes to, figure
    out how loud the cue will be relative to the voice volume?

~fantasai