Re: [css3-speech] comment on 'voice-volume' property

Are you sure "muted" is the behavior you want? I would have thought
that speak:none would be more appropriate, because 'silent' doesn't
stop or pause the speech rendition, it merely sets the sound level to
"not audible" (the audio effectively continues to play "in the
background"). /Daniel