Re: [css3-fonts] CSS3 font-weight, OFF OS2.usWeightClass, and weights which are not a multiple of 100.

* John Daggett wrote:
>As would I!  Advocating with Apple, Microsoft, Google, Redhat,
>HP, etc. for higher quality font choices on platforms can only
>make things better!  Regular/Bold/Italic/Bold Italic is an
>awfully small cage.

(They better survey users first to see whether they have adapted to
those choices, like they apparently have adapted to mp3 music, which
now sounds better to many than seemingly high fidelity recordings.)