Re: [css3-speech] ISSUE-153 speak: none; usage incompatible with other values of speak

On 5 Feb 2011, at 18:20, fantasai wrote:
> I don't think 'visibility' should affect 'voice-volume'. It's
> explicitly
> a visual control, and as has been mentioned before, while silence is
> analogous to invisibility, it's not a useful behavior in the aural
> dimension.

My bad, I injected this in my todo list following the group's
conference call (having briefly talked about "visibility"), when in
fact it wasn't destined to be part of the proposed specification, but
merely just a potential area of further discussion. Fixed in the
latest draft.

Regards, Dan