Re: A public mailing list for specification edits in CSSWG has been set up (was: RSS feed for specification edits?)

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Refining my original question...
>>
>> Is there a way to subscribe on a per-module basis?
>>
>> Original:
>> Is there an RSS feed for updates to working group specifications?
>>
>> Refined:
>> Is there an RSS feed for updates to specific working group specifications?  I want to subscribe to css3-backgrounds not "everything anyone changes in all of CSS3".
>
> I can put one together.  I'll get back to you later today.

I didn't get to it yesterday, but I remembered today.

Just append a spec param to the query for the feed, with the shortname
of the spec.  For example, if you only want to watch updates for
css3-ui, subscribe to the url
<http://www.xanthir.com/feed/public-css-commits/?spec=css3-ui>.