RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 201-08-17

That works for me; something that would be helpful now that
we're on the LC-CR stretch would be a single place where all
outstanding issues are tracked. Wiki, Tracker, bugzilla: doesn't
matter but we're getting to the stage where changes really map
to issues. Do we have that ?