Re: [css-ui] Definition and scope of 'resize' property

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> SMIL is defined in terms of override sheets.  How are Animations and
> Transitions defined?  (Last I checked, they're actually not.)

Okay, good point.

> I would personally prefer this work more like those than via inline style
> modification, I think.  At least with my style system implementor hat off.
>  ;)

I don't necessarily object to this.  However, then it has to behave
differently for contenteditable.  Even if it doesn't usually modify
the DOM, it has to do so when the resized element is editable.
Otherwise the change will disappear if the DOM is serialized and
restored, which does not match user expectations.