Re: [css3-gcpm] Printing backgrounds (thread reboot)

+1 and yet ...

Wearing one of my hats: art of management is just a talent
of creation systems of motivations for your subordinates.
(do not remember where I read this statement)

I mean that if UAs were strict enough in this subject and show
"Invalid document" instead of making attempts of rendering it we
would live with better content.

Or at least some sort of "shame on you" watermark, huh?

In the same way as browsers visualize broken certificate now.
Authors would be motivated to produce something reliable...
Too extreme?

--
Andrew Fedoniouk

http://terrainformatica.com