[www-style] <none>

>>From: brianman@microsoft.com
>>To: zxcv_890@hotmail.com; www-style@w3.org
>>Subject: RE: [css21] repeated background image extension into border area.
>>Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 23:04:17 +0000

> > My understanding:
> > Content renders over Border renders over Background-image renders over Background-color.
OK,
 I see. You're saying that border-color is distinct from
background-color, and there's a rule that borders render on top of
backgrounds (both background-color and background image). You say this
rule is your "understanding", but can you site where in the spec you
base this rule on (that "border renders over background-image/color)?