RE: magic corner gradient revisited

I looked at this some more.  The first time I didn't notice this phrase in the right light...

"line drawn perpendicular to the gradient-line through the center"

While I prefer the simple "here's the math" approach, I think this might work.

Brad, can take a look and see if it works for you?

Behnam should probably take a look as well since he opened the original "Gradient Magic" thread.

-Brian